Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I Sustain...

I support and sustain President-elect Elect Barrack Obama. This means:
  • I will give him the benefit of the doubt.
  • I will submit to laws he signs insomuch as they don't cause me to violate deeply held personal ethics.
  • I will not harass those who voted for him nor insinuate that they are stupid, benighted, or fooled.
  • I will give him credit where it is due. I will not make him the scape goat for everything that goes wrong during his administration.
  • I will not express derision for him, call for his impeachment for subjective reasons, or attempt to sully his reputation by propagating distortions of his record or imputing evil motives to him.
  • When I disagree with him, I will say so, but I will refrain from personal attacks.
  • I will pray for his success and continue to love America as the greatest country on earth that has now fully put behind it the last vestiges of institutionalized racism.

God Bless America!
(I voted for John McCain and describe myself as a conservative)

No comments: